Taiaha Wananga with Te Mairiki Williams:
17th April - 21st April (Easter weekend) 2014
Papa Wananga: 30th April - 2nd May 2014
"Papa tama - A thought provoking wananga developed just for a father and son."
If you are you know of a Dad who is trying to make or needs to make positive changes as a Father and has a son between the age of 7 and 12 then consider this wananga. The goals of the wananga is to:
- Reconnect and rekindle safe relationships between Papa and Tama
- Papa to identify and own impact of his behaviours on his Tama (and whanau)
- Papa and Tama lay new foundations upon which they will build and strengthen their bond.
- Learn to safely express their worries and their wants, their hopes and their hurts.
- Papa to respect his own vulnerabilities in order to respect others.
- Papa and Tama learn how to have fun and play in their relationship
- Papa learns more about his child and child development overall.
To enrol or get more information please contact Roera on 03 471 5485 or email@example.com